Phillip Lim cardigan, AA white tank, Zara drop-crotch pants, Marni shoes
- Outfit post of the day: It was time to bring out the sandals again, it's been averaging 85 degrees or more in SoCal lately - what the? I'm not ready for summer yet, I still want to spend more time with my boots!
- But it might be time for a pedi.
- Sexy Beijing - I found this website courtesy of the girls from Fashion Nation. For those of you who have ever wondered how life is like in today's Beijing, this website is definitely worth a visit. My favourite part of the website is a section named Sexy Beijing, which contains short video clips hosted by American Anna Sophie Lowenberg as she chronicles her thoughts on love and relationships in Beijing, a la Carrie Bradshaw. The clips even begin with a melody and opening reminiscent of Sex In The City, and Anna Sophie even does a "Carrie Bradshaw" every now and then with scenes where her thoughts are voiced over as she purses her lips in front of her laptop. The episode "Lost In Translation" is a scream as she interviews Chinese people on the streets what their English names are, only to be meant with puzzling answers like Frog, Samanfar and Smacker.
- Net-a-porter is offering a further 20% off their sale items with the code "WINTERUSA", good till January 18th. On the same note, The Outnet is suppose to be the outlet outpost for NAP, where past-season offerings will be stashed. Might be a good time to sign up for the email list now to be sure you are not missing out on anything.
- Chinese New Year is approaching (26th January), but the lack of festivities here is putting a damper on my mood.
- I love shiny things like a magpie.
- I love writing like this without any need for continuity.