Saturday, January 17, 2009
tagged, tagging gun - get it? (courtesy of www.nickmar.com)
I got tagged by the very gorgeous and sweet fellow left-coaster Nina.
So here goes:
Ten Things I Love:
(in no particular order)
1. My family - I may be cheating here but technically it is ONE group of people!
2. My customized pink sapphire and diamond wedding band - the plan was just to get a design that was available at the shops, but KL relented for this special occasion ;)
3. My bunnies
4. Snuggling in bed after a nice refreshing shower with my ipod and a fashion magazine
5. My orange coupe because it gets me to the places that I want to go to.
6. My Chanel reissue from 2005 because it's a gift from KL.
7. The sea
8. Road trips
9. Dark chocolate
10. Japanese food
Ten Things I Loathe:
(in no particular order either)
1. Airport security especially LAX's!
2. Incompetent colleagues
3. People who think they are right because they talk loudly
4. Waiting. What am I supposed to do when I wait?
5. All 3 X-men movies - I read X-men comics voraciously at one point in my life and in my opinion the casting for all 3 movies were mostly laughable, the comic to movie adaption was badly done and it was really a case of trying to pack too much into a 2 hour movie.
6. People who cut my queue
7. Bad Chinese food - nothing pisses me off faster than wasting my calories on bad Chinese food!
8. Airplane toilets after the plane has been in the air for more than 6 hours. (I think this is pretty self-explanatory.)
10. Please don't call me Becky. Just don't. Reb's okay though.
5 random facts about me:
1. I am a certified scuba-diver, but the last time that I was in an open-water dive was when I was in college. I am still trying to find a driving buddy for myself in California.
2. My name's Rebecca but I was almost named Elizabeth. My elder sister's Beatrix, so my dad just wanted to run with the Queens theme and name me after the Queen of England, which would be weird to me now because I cannot imagine myself responding to Elizabeth, or Beth or Lisa.
3. I baby-talk to all animals. Cats, dogs, bunnies, fish... it's a reflex and I'm just aware of it recently.
4. I secretly think I am more of a shoe girl than a bag girl. And I feel guilty to my bags for thinking so.
5. I love to play computer games and when I really get into a game, I am so obsessed that I will forgo sleep just to finish it. So I am really looking forward to the release of Diablo III, because Diablo I was my very first PC game.
And so I tag Dominica, Lucrecia and Belowen!