Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year!



As we look back and reflect on what we have been through in 2008, don't forget that we have a brand new year to look forward to.
Another year, a fresh start, a new slate to pursue our dreams and make them come true.

2008 has been crazy for me - I got new assignments at work, became an aunt and finally finally got accepted into an MBA program at UC Irvine! Yes, I'm going back to school!!
And all this time, I did it buying more shoes/clothes than my husband can bear ;)

Here's looking to 2009, and wishing exciting times ahead to everyone!

Best,
Rebecca

2 comments:

Dominica said...

Great posts ! Have a wonderfull new years-eve and great fun...
Hope all your dreams may come true for 2009 !

take care and enjoy the snow !
D.
XX

Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

i can't imagine going back to school...but congratulations are in order cuz u seem happy! few things:

1. LOVE the gloves hubby gave you
2. $2 is about our gambling budget, too
3. i am so close to ordering the studded booties in camel since i love my blk pairs so much
4. i can't believe u went in the snow in your AD boots. glad to hear they survived.
5. Hope you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Thank you for all your thoughts and comments and just being so kind. I hope 2009 brings you luck, prosperity and enough caffeine boosts to get you thru your studies! oxox