Monday, December 08, 2008

Hello it’s me

I know I have pretty much AWOL since starting this blog 3 years ago. (Man, has it been this long?)

A lot of things have happened to me since then. I got a job promotion that resulted in a really heavy workload that resulted in me neglecting my blog. I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to update this blog as much as I would have liked to, but I would definitely like to start again, now that things have settled down and I am getting better at time management.
My style has also changed since ’05, I think I was really into everything girly and pretty at that time. I still like a little prettiness every now and then, but now I prefer things just a little darker (black, black, delicious black!) and more interesting. Maybe all those hours on The Fashion Spot have finally gotten to me, or maybe it’s just part of getting older ;)

I will be tidying up the blog as the days go by and hopefully start to update it regularly. Anyone and everyone is welcome! ^-^

No comments: